Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Well, all but the report and review are finished

And it turns out that we're not gaming tomorrow (one of the players is ill), so I'll be going over later than normal but I'll be getting home earlier, too, as the last bus out from my friends' house is at 7:38, and that gets me to the 8:20 bus that is the last one leaving the station, and home by 9.

So, I think I'll stop my endeavours for now and do the review and report tomorrow, to have them ready Monday. They really shouldn't take too long.

I have to catch the bus by about 8:30, but get a few things from the Richmond Road Kroger first (they have fava beans, and I don't think Euclid does), so that means walking over. Or I may take the 7:45 bus in, and that should give me plenty of time without waiting ages. That will get me over there by 10. I need to get up by 7, then, giving me about 2 hours to sleep in than normal on a Sunday.

Okay, I think I'm going to say good night and so something fun that doesn't involve cleaning or being on the computer, since I've been sitting here for something like four hours.

No comments: