Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Home from the game

We played late, since we had the big grocery run today and got a late start. I've been operating on a half hour of sleep and doing rather well. This morning my 'gentle' alarm woke me up at 4:30 but I stayed in bed till 5. Then I took the remaining things that were on the loveseat and kitchen table and put them on the bed. I will get to them, I have to, in order to get the bed back. There's not a lot, but it's little stuff that I have to find places for.

In the meantime, I've fixed up the fan, CPAP, and the cell phone (which has my alarm on it) in the living area, and I'm going to sleep in the comfy chair, since there's no way I'll get to the bedroom stuff tonight. I'm going to a friend's house tomorrow, and may be there late, so I'm not positive if I'll be able to clean then. The kitchen and bath need mopping, the shower and tub need cleaning, the aquarium needs cleaning, and the bedroom, although the latter, besides the bed, can wait. Plus I need to do laundry. So hopefully I can do all that Tuesday or Wednesday, with the priority of getting back the bed.

So now I'm listening to relaxing wood flute music and hopefully will get to bed soon. Hope you had a good weekend.

No comments: