Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, August 27, 2011

That was a fun Doctor Who episode

It answered questions, and it brought up a slew of new ones, and generally kept me riveted to my seat the whole time. Now that's good television.

Today I went by the store, thanks to a friend who took me, and got some things for the game, some food for me, and some items for another friend. Then I delivered said items and helped with some projects and managed to get home before Doctor Who came on. The game notes are all finished, as of yesterday, although I still need to move them to the Kindle. I'm starting to get sleepy, and 4:30 comes early, so I am considering heading to bed. I really need to do laundry, and managed to get a roll of quarters at the store (amazing, really; normally they're quite stingy, especially on weekends), but I'm just not up to it tonight. Perhaps tomorrow.

If I don't write again this evening, good night.

No comments: