Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ah. I have defeated the dreaded weapon of the Spanish Inquisition--the comfy chair

I have achieved success with clearing off the bed, which is good, because I think the comfy chair is on its last legs. The bottom of the recliner hasn't gone back down in awhile. Now it pitches upside down when I try to get out of it. :( 'Course, considering I found it by a dumpster 7 years ago, it's doing pretty well. But it is time for new living room furniture, that's for sure. Something to save for, anyway. But then, I have the whole car fund that is one cent at the moment, too. :)

Anyway, having re-conquered my bed, I think it's time for insulin and then to go on to sleep. I didn't sleep Saturday night, spent Sunday night in the recliner and Monday night on the loveseat, so I haven't stretched out and properly slept in days. On the other hand, I didn't fall asleep more than about 30 minutes tonight, so maybe it 'reset' my sleep mode. :)

No comments: