Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My plan to stay in has run into a snag

I had a 'borrowed' roll of toilet paper that has lasted four days but it on its last legs (and no, I didn't have the money for more until today because of the thing with the shoes). So I will have to venture out, soon. If I do so, the aim is to go one place and come back. I'm going to check and see if any of my meds need to be refilled (I think one is) and call it in to Walgreens. I can get that and the toilet paper there.

We are in the transition area in terms of the snow and ice. North of us people got something like 6 inches of snow. We didn't get much snow but have more ice, about 1/4 to 1/2 inches. The maintenance men have been out with their little snowplough working like mad on the parking lot (I think that's what woke me up this morning, which is fine).

No comments: