Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, December 27, 2010

This is great--and so true

A Very Special Message: David Mamet Draws a Cartoon, a link I got from Joe.My.God, is wonderful. Click on the link to see the actual cartoon, which says (in case you have trouble reading) [spelling is exactly as it is on the image]:

The Chinese Restaurateurs' Assn.
of the United States
would like to extend our thanks
TO THE JEWISH PEOPLE.
We do not completely understand
your dietary customs
but we are proud and grateful
that your God
insists you eat our food
on Christmas


I think it's hilarious. (It works for Pagans, too. However, I've noticed as time goes by that more Chinese restaurants in this area seem to close for Christmas, including my favourite, The Great Wall.)

No comments: