Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A long but successful day

I:
  • Got to the hospital late, but I have a conference on Friday so I was going to have to leave early or be over on my time anyway.
  • Did lots of interlibrary loans, among other things.
  • Got to the store and clocked in a half-hour early.
  • Repaid the cab driver from the other night. I tried to give him $20 (the fare was $10), but he only took $15.
  • Came home and found that the pay at the hospital had gone through.
  • Paid my phone bills and set up Vonage with the right card for future bills.
  • Changed my password at the bank to something I don't use on anything else.
  • Went on Facebook and gave out flair.

Okay, I have a lot to do tomorrow, so I'm going on to bed. Will try to watch DW:TEH tomorrow (and work on notes).

Good night.

No comments: