Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I have 40 cents to my name, between both of my accounts

but my rent is paid, so I have a roof over my head, plus lights and phone and Internet. Everything has cleared my account except the amount that's frozen by the state government, and that 40 cents is what I have left over after that goes through. My next bill isn't due until the 17th, and I get paid at the store on the 14th, so except for the fact I have very little food in the house, I'll be okay.

On the bright side this is the poorest I've been in awhile. It's the first time in months that I've been late on the rent. And at least my account isn't negative.

Anyway, fortunately tomorrow is another day, and by Wednesday things will improve considerably.

No comments: