Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Maybe it's time things went my way a little

Today at work two salesmen from the car dealership came in. I explained that I'd filled out an application online. They said to come to see them and one gave me his card. Also, there's the renewal of the 'Cash for Clunkers' programme to consider, as one friend made sure to call me today and remind me about. The dealership was running their special through Friday but with the extension it looks like they're continuing it. If I can get financing, it would be better to use the rebate for a new car. There's a Hyundai Sonata in with the qualifying vehicles, and I've been impressed with Margaret's Sonata.

Gee, you'd think I was dreaming of the lottery. It may be just as unobtainable, but worth a little fantasy, don't you think?

No comments: