Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, February 06, 2009

Jeans mortus est

Today is jeans day at work (first Friday of the month) and I was all set to wear mine when I noticed that the small rip in the crotch had turned into a wide tear going three-quarters around the pants leg on the back end. Now, I never went for the torn jeans look even in the 80s, so this is not acceptable. Unfortunately this is the only pair I have. So, next time I go clothes shopping (which is about twice a year with my funds), that'll definitely be on the list.

Those jeans have been troopers for several years, although they're elasticised all around, so I don't know if they're jeans proper. My old ones that still fit have paint all over them. I'd like to find some in that style, sans paint.

Anyway, it's time to go to work. I woke up at 8 am, fed the fish, watched them and it so relaxed me I went back to bed for supposedly ten minutes and that turned into an hour. But I feel rested. Hope you have a great day. It's warming up here, so things are looking up.

No comments: