Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, February 09, 2009

Defeat

I cannot find the W-2s anywhere. So tomorrow I must:


  1. Call at some ungodly hour (also known as 7 am) about my electric.
  2. Take out the trash.
  3. Do the dishes.
  4. Request copies of my W-2s to be issued.
  5. Contact the serials vendor regarding a page linking to electronic journals.
  6. Distribute the needs assessment I created last week.
  7. Print off our peformance improvement surveys.
  8. Work at the store for truck night.
  9. Miss 'Heroes' another week in a row.


I'd hoped to watch last week's episode tonight, but was so tired when I came in I went straight to bed obstensibly for an hour or so. That was at 10:30 pm. It's 2 am now. I've eaten a bit and I'm going back to sleep. The fish are fed and happy. Good night.

No comments: