Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, February 05, 2009

On the agenda for the day


  1. Create a needs assessment form for the hospital library.
  2. Finish some interlibrary loans, both borrowing and lending.
  3. Contact our serials vendor about a webpage with links to all our electronic resources.
  4. Go to the pharmacy to pick up meds/get a new one filled.
  5. Go get a few fish! The aquarium nitrates are finally gone thanks to a product that jumpstarts bacteria. I definitely need a plecostomus, since I have a lot of algae due to the nitrate situation. Then I'll get a few others, just a few, to test out the tank with.
  6. Take a short nap or look for W-2's, one or the other.
  7. Go to work at the station for truck night.
  8. Go over to a friends' after 10 and do some things with him.
  9. Get A from work around midnight.

I'm not as tired as I was yesterday, having gotten more rest last night, about 10 hours' worth. I actually feel well, although I could have slept even more. I'm chronically short on sleep; maybe I just need to get more like 10 hours every night. Like that would ever happen. :)

Okay, that's a fairly busy day. I must get on with it.

No comments: