Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I nearly forgot!

Three videos for your viewing pleasure.

An excellent Tim Burtonesque short film called 'Spring Heeled Jack' directed by Geof Wolfenden.



It is based on the urban legend of Victorian England. Thanks to YKWIA for introducing me to the video and the legend.

Then there's Graham (somegreybloke)'s latest video, 'Jesus and me'. I love his videos on religion because they look at the inconsistencies found in them. Again, YKWIA showed me this, although I have a subscription on my own, too.



Finally, I haven't included any Simon's Cat episodes in awhile. This is called 'TV Dinner'. It shows the wonder of Velcro Kitty. Those owned by cats will appreciate it. Enjoy.



Okay, that's enough for now. Have a good night.

No comments: