Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, November 14, 2008

I do feel much better today

So maybe it was just some sort of allergy/sinus thing. I also did yoga this morning. Oh, Gods, I am so out of practice! I have nowhere near the flexibility I used to have. I don't think my weight is different; I just didn't stretch enough for far too long. So I'll have to build up to better results. I also had a lot of breathing issues, but then I've had trouble breathing normally for several days now due to the congestion in my head. The good thing is my sense of smell came back suddenly this evening at work, but the bad was that it was oversensitive. I could smell cigarette smoke even with small traces and the mustiness of the boxes I was working with.

Anyway, here's to feeling better. Cheers.

No comments: