Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, May 19, 2007

I worked 12 hours yesterday

between the two jobs, so I was too tired to blog last night. Fortunately, I only worked 6 hours as opposed to my normal 10 today, so here I am. So, what am I going to do? Well, I'm taking care of blogging and eating at the moment, sharing a bit of tortilla with Cerys from my cheese quesidillas. Then I'm going to take a nap...I haven't been getting enough sleep. Yes, in the comfy chair. I have some errands to run and I need to take out the trash and straighten up the house a bit. Then I'm going to go over to some friends' house to do some pre-game stuff. I hope to go to bed early. That's it. I'd like to squeeze the gym in somewhere, but I don't think that will happen. Maybe next week...right.

No comments: