Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Change of plans

After sitting down finally, it occurred to me that I'm really sore, from head to toe, but mostly in my neck and shoulders. I did a lot of lifting tonight at work and I think I may have messed something in my neck up. So I'll do notes Saturday, and wine/religious obligations tomorrow night, which is Old Bealtaine and therefore a day of power. [I tend to celebrate the holiday according to the old calendar, rather than the new.] I'll make two separate offerings, one to my Patroness, who is Greek (the wine and honey), and one to the Celtic Gods of my ancestors (the mead, along with a little of the friendship bread, too.)

For now, though, Cerys is fed and has been taken out, so I think I'll take some ibuprofen and sit in the chair with the heating pad/massager on and see if that helps.

No comments: