Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, July 18, 2004

What happened to the moon?

(Appropriately enough under dark of the moon...)

I used to have the following module on the sidebar: Moon Phases :: Calendars

but I've repalced in in favour of the Navy's because I've noticed discrepancy with the former and my own observation; I don't know if it's a calculation glitch or what, but I found the new link, and as a Pagan, the correct phase of the moon is important for me to know...I use it as a reminder, even though I'm pretty aware as to where it is when I'm out, too. By the way, you can also follow that link and plug in any date from 1800-2199 and get the moon phase, so say, you want to know the moon phase for a birth or event (great for those of you who play Werewolf and need to know an auspice).

No comments: