Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, July 19, 2004

Ewwwww

I woke up this morning dreaming about waking up next to someone and caressing his nipple with my tongue.  Which  in and of itself is not so bad, except it happened to be one of those 'kind of like X, but not X' things you find in dreams and in this case X was someone I consider to be a brother.

And I say ew again.  The sad thing is that this is someone I once fell very hard for, then kind of went crazy because not only was it unrequited, but never possible at all (and here I always thought that only happened in fiction), and I have been quite comfortably thinking of him as a platonic family member for quite some time.  Never mind that the attraction was more an emotional bond rather than a sexual one (yes, there was a bit of that early on, but it was a very fleeting bit of infatuation.)  I suspect that when he reads this, it'll quite creep him out.  Sorry, I really don't think of you that way, but I think I have such a dearth of available males about (um...none, actually) that I had to put someone's face in.  Sigh.  Maybe I should tap into the regional collective infatuation network and work Orlando Bloom's face in instead. :)


No comments: