Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Timeline of my ambition

SUNDAY, MAY 13TH AGENDA

0800      Wake up. Shower. Caffeinate. Take medicine.
0915      Do cat boxes.
0930      Take out trash and recyclables.
1000      Clean the bathroom.
1030      Start laundry.
1045      Go to Supercuts.
1100      Get haircut.
1145      Go to a friend’s. Take his mom’s flowers he had me get for her.
1200      Visit for a bit.
1230      Go to the storage unit.
1245      Drop off winter clothes.
1300      Root for exercise equipment.
1330      Return home. Rest.
1430      Sweep whole house.
1530      Rest.
1545      Mop kitchen and bath tile.
1615      Wash mophead.
1630      Go to Kroger for bread yeast. -- Put off until tomorrow.
1700      Start bread maker.  -- Put off until tomorrow.
1730      Cover Letter-YKWIA
1800      Cover letter 1. -- Put off until tomorrow.
1830      Cover letter 2. -- Put off until tomorrow.
1900      Feed animals.
1915      Apply for the job for YKWIA.
2045      Read.  -- Not up to it tonight.
2115      Listen to music.
2200      Go to bed.

UPDATE: I also unpacked the exercise equipment, blew up the balance ball, and put things away.   The cat is enjoying the box, so I haven't recycled it yet. I brought in my microwave from storage as well since the one we're using is perhaps on its last legs, but then it's way over 30 years old.  Mine is only 26. :)

My job applications aren't due for a couple of weeks to a month, so I'm going to work on those tomorrow.  I'm still working on the laundry, actually.  I've done all his clothes, my clothes (and I put all of mine away from last week and today), and I'm about halfway through his bedding.  So it'll probably be a later night than 10 pm.  Also, the bread I made yesterday came out better than I thought--it had a huge air bubble in the bottom, but not in the top half so I can wait for the yeast and the new loaf.

Of concern is the heat.  Tomorrow in addition to the yeast, I am going to stop by the storage unit and get my fans, something I should have done today, but he is almost never really hot.  But he was today, and the dogs certainly were--we can put the fans in the living room and that should help, as it's the only room other than the bathroom without a ceiling fan.

Okay,  either the washer or dryer just buzzed, so I should go check on the bedding.  Have a good night if I don't write more.

No comments: