Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, August 01, 2002

Hehehehehehe



My mom's birthday is Saturday, and while I have failed to find a present worthy of her, I decided to send her a real (as opposed to virtual) card. So, I'm looking through all these beautiful, Maxfield Parrish sorts of things, that are very pretty, but just don't quite say what I want.

Then I find it. It's not beautiful--just a bunch of words courtesy of Hallmark. I laugh so hard, I almost...well, I think you'll know.

Front of card:

It's hard not to feel
happy when you see a
peaceful, bubbling fountain.
It's hard not to pee, too.
Actually, it's hard not to
feel happy when you pee.

Inside:

Feel happy. Pee.

Maybe it's a girl thing. But I think it's hilarious, and I think she will, too. :)

No comments: