Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, July 17, 2014

That's enough blogging for now

I'm going to go read some more of Alchemy of Murder, by Carol McCleary. I got through eight chapters yesterday while waiting for a friend during an appointment. It has Nellie Bly, Jules Verne, Oscar Wilde, and Louis Pasteur in it, and I like the writing so far.

So I'm going to relax for awhile, for tomorrow is another day. I stayed a little late tonight to make up some of my time. I'm trying to save all my personal time off for any I might need due to the surgery.

Tomorrow we're having a sendoff for one of my favourite co-workers, who is retiring. I will miss her greatly. We exchanged contact info, though, so hopefully we can keep in touch.

Okay, going now. Have a good night.

No comments: