Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

This morning I got up early

and took my car to the auto repair shop, dropping it off at 8:10 am. It took me 20 minutes to get there from my apartment. Then I walked over to Eastland Shopping Centre (the shop is on Industry Road), caught the bus, and came home. I'm already at 4,703 steps for the day, slightly under what I usually get in a day, and that was just the first couple of hours of my day. I got home at 10:20 or so. I forget sometimes just how long it takes to do anything by bus. But I got home for $1, as opposed to taking a cab. I did get some cash out of the bank on my way in case it gets late in the day and I have to take a cab over there to pick it up.

So now I'm home and I've finally eaten something. Now to figure out my plan for attack when it comes to cleaning the house. I think I'll start in the bathroom, which is the smallest and most contained room in the house. :)

No comments: