Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, April 18, 2014

In bed listening to Of Monsters and Men

'From Finner', in fact, from their album My Head is an Animal. I'm home after spending some time with YKWIA, although sadly, there was actually no 'Grimm' tonight. This afternoon I went by the pharmacy and then stopped by Good Foods Co-op and paid my owner's fee instalment and got some nummy things and some green apple and ginger shampoo and conditioner. Then I went over to YKWIA's, and over to Kroger for some things for them, and then back again. Now I'm home. The week seems like it's lasted a long time, although of course that's just my perception.

I did get some good news today. Two jobs opened up in the area, so I'm going to work on my applications and résumé so I can get them submitted in time. Wish me luck!

Okay, seems like my computer wants to do some automatic updating and plans to shut down in 11 minutes. Time for bed, anyway. Good night.

No comments: