Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Made a dental appointment today for next week

and explained the situation with the broken partial. She said to bring it with me and they could see about repairing it. Let's hope that will work. I did forget to call the optometrist, though, so that's something for tomorrow.

Today went pretty well. I was busy but not overwhelmingly so. I dropped something over at YKWIA's and took a quick look at a problem on his computer, which I fixed, then headed home, opened the windows, and took a nap. I then got up and did some work on the house and watered the plants, which were a bit parched, and I fed the fish. Afterwards I ate a late dinner and did some stuff online. Now I'm debating on whether to go on to bed and try to get up early, or maybe do a little reading and listening to music. I got enough of a boost from the nap that I'm not quite sleepy yet. So I think I'll do the latter. I wish my phone still worked in my dock, as that made things easier. But I still have CDs to play in the little boom box next to the bed, and that works well for relaxing right before bed. Tomorrow I need to go by the pharmacy and the library. I have several items due.

Take care, and good night.

No comments: