Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Taking a night to myself

I've got the window open and the late evening sun is coming through the sheers, which are being lifted by a nice breeze. Tonight it's going to get down to about 36 degrees, and I have geraniums over at my friends' house out on the back sidewalk in pots, so they're going to bring them in for me just to be sure everything is fine. Tomorrow I'll go over there, help make a store run, watch 'The 100', and get the geraniums.

Tonight I need to do some things around the house, but I also want to relax and have a little fun. I may watch an episode of 'Sherlock' from the DVR, as I still haven't seen the third season but have it recorded. But first I'm going to do a little reading. I'll write later, most likely. Sorry, I didn't see anything in the news I felt like commenting on today yet, except maybe the stupidity of stowing away in a jet's wheel well from San Jose to Hawaii. But for now, I'll just leave it at that. My computer is doing this really slow-typing thing for some reason and I just want to get away from it for awhile.

No comments: