Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The house is finished. I dropped off the Goodwill stuff right before 8 pm. The bed is even made. The only thing else I have to do tonight is work on the game notes for tomorrow. :)

Woo-hoo!!!! The only thing is I couldn't watch the 'Doctor Who' finale tonight, as I was busy working. But I have it recording. I'm behind by about a month. So you can guess what I may be doing in the coming week in my nice clean apartment, can't you? :)

Doing a little dance. (Well, not really, my ankles and knees are killing me.) Thank you, YKWIA, for the motivation, and to A for listening to me rant even though it scared you, and to Brandon for encouragement and concern. And thank you all for putting up with a month's worth of blow-by-blow of my de-hoarding.

No comments: