Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, May 11, 2013

It amazes me just how terribly efficient the recycling centre guys are

The only wait I had was that they had to make a copy of the sheet you put your name, address, and initials on. But the unloading, like last time, was incredibly quick. I didn't get anything to eat because I wasn't particularly hungry yet. I'm running the dishes now. I'm going to wait a little while before taking the trash and recyclables out; I've been listening to Rick Dees' countdown of popular music since it began, and we're in the top 5 now. So I'm going to take about a half-hour break since I've been going pretty strong for nearly eight hours, and then take them out, finish in the bathroom, etc., and move on to the rest.

No comments: