Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, May 11, 2013

I think this is going to work!

The bathroom under-sink cabinet and the linen closet in the bathroom are now in good order and clean. The fish tank is working again and taken care of. I've gone through those four boxes and they were almost entirely things from school that could be pitched. I even had a couple of papers from HIGH SCHOOL (I graduated almost thirty years ago), one on Conrad Richter's A Light in the Forest (excellent book), handwritten, and one on the history of computers (up to 1983). :) Of the four copy paper boxes, I kept a small stack of things, about an inch-and-a-half high. That leaves laundry, the bed, and the floors. Yay! Since I want to start the laundry soon, I think I'll put the package for Goodwill (one copy box of light things) in the car and take it at the beginning of the week. I did find just a handful of small things I missed for the electronics recycling, too. However, the end is in sight!

No comments: