Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, May 11, 2013

I've been cleaning for more than 19 hours

and I do still have a little more to go, but I'm flagging. I keep thinking if I can just get the bed cleaned off and then sleep for about 2-4 hours, I can get up again and start anew, so if I get up at four, I'd have five hours before I need to be over for the game prep. I don't know if I can do this in time after all. All I know is I can hardly see straight, and it's time to try to lie down and get some rest. It'll probably take about a half an hour just to get the stuff off the bed and into boxes I can then work from in the morning. And no, I haven't finished the notes, either.

This is not looking so good right now, despite all I've accomplished today. :( I was so sure I could do it, and I haven't been slacking off. Damn.

No comments: