Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, May 09, 2013

Hot and tired

A friend cooked dinner tonight, I did what dishes wouldn't go in the dishwasher, and he sent me home with hard-boiled eggs and pumpernickel bread. We had a good time, but I'm tired, so I'm going to bed early and will try to get stuff done on the house tomorrow. I'm off from work, so that should help. I haven't gotten much done on that front this week, so tomorrow and Saturday I plan on working my butt off.

Physical Therapy is going well; we saw John Calipari go by with his wife there. That's the University of Kentucky basketball coach. My foot and ankle were a little uncomfortable today but my back is doing better and I'm off the pain medicine and muscle relaxants.

Work was all about getting stuff ready for my day off; I really had to work hard to get all my data entry sheets in.

Tomorrow I'm taking my friends to the doctor and working on the house. I also need to mail my mom's card for Mother's Day (yes it's a bit late, but she lives 35 miles away, so hopefully it will get there by Saturday), as well as some Robert Jordan books for Paperback Swap. (I never did make it through the series, and kind of tired of them after awhile. The Wheel of Time seemed to spin the same story over and over. But maybe others will enjoy them.) I ordered a book with my credit on how to insult people in Latin. :)

No comments: