Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, May 11, 2013

The #3 song of the week has been stuck in my head for days

#3: 'Stay' by Rihanna and Mikky Ekko:



#2 I really love, but they played a special version advertising Rick Dees' show, which I thought was rather crass. It's 'When I Was Your Man' by Bruno Mars:



We're ready for the #1 song, and it's Pink with Nate Ruess, 'Just Give Me a Reason'...a beautiful song:



All of them are very emotional and have to do with ups and downs of relationships. The funny thing is right after the Rick Dees show, they played the Pink song, so it was played twice. (And CD 106.3 has actual DJs, although I'm not sure about Saturdays). ;)

There was one song that had to have been on the countdown, but I must have missed it when I was at the recycling centre with the car off, Gotye's 'Somebody That I Used to Know':

No comments: