Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Guess what?

It's Saturday morning and I've already done my laundry today. I went to bed early last night (hence the lack of posts), had strange, vivid dreams and at least one nightmare which sandwiched the sweetest dog in the world with a raving madwoman together, and woke up this morning raring to go.

My plans for today are simple. I'm going to take some books back to the library and do the notes for the game, which shouldn't take very long. The pool is open at my complex but I doubt the water is particularly warm yet. We've had summer temperatures in May but the last few days have been cooler, and I'm not the kind to just lay out and bake in the sun, so I'll probably hold off on that. If I feel like it, I should clean out the aquarium and do just a bit of housework, but primarily this is going to be relaxation day.

I am somewhat annoyed that in my laundry I was not able to get blood out of a new pair of jeans. I didn't dry them though in the hopes of not setting the stain. I am so looking forward to menopause.

Tomorrow is the game and grocery day. It is also my grandmother's 87th birthday. Monday I'm off for the holiday so I'm going to visit her and my mother then.

No comments: