Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, May 12, 2011

It only took an hour

to get the apartment ready for the carpet cleaning. Oh, there's plenty to do, like go through papers, wash the dishes, clean the bathroom, etc., but the carpet is picked up and I think I got most of the pennies up (and even a quarter, yay!)

I went to bed early last night and then got up about 6. Today's agenda, since I'm off:

  1. Get ready for the carpet cleaning.
  2. Get the carpet cleaned.
  3. Wash the dishes.
  4. Clean the kitchen.
  5. Clean the bathroom.
  6. Take the recyclables out.
  7. Go through papers and junk mail.
  8. Take out the recyclables again, if needed.
  9. Go to the bank and get money for laundry.
  10. Do a load or two of laundry.
  11. Work on my book review.
  12. Work on game notes, as I will be somewhere on Saturday.

That's doable, yes? :)

No comments: