Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, May 20, 2011

I tweaked the design a bit tonight

mostly on the sidebar, putting things in a little more logical order and adding a couple of new features that were available. I know it's very busy. I wish I could figure out an easy way to add a right-handed sidebar, but that would mean changing a lot of code. Let me know if anything I did affects the loading of the page for you on your device.

I have a lot of posts to put up that I've garnered via Twitter today (I usually go trolling for news through Google Reader, which sadly I am very behind on, because I haven't been sitting at the computer much this week. However, I've found lots of really good links bobbing about on Twitter, using my phone when I'm on the bus, etc. I've favourited them so I can find them again. So I'll try to put some of those up tomorrow.

Until then, goodnight.

No comments: