Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, February 21, 2011

Every Monday Matters #8

Help the Hungry

For this one, I refer you to the post I did for Philanthropy Friday #1, where talked about God's Pantry, our local food bank.

Speaking of Philanthropy Friday, yes, I missed it again. This is apparently going to be harder than doing the Monday posts, despite both being on my calendar. As you've no doubt guessed, money has been very tight of late (I owed the state of Kentucky some money and they took it all at once from my last pay cheque, leaving me very low on funds, but at least they're paid off.) I do still intend to keep up the philanthropy, and I still believe it's a good idea, but I may have to 'double up' occasionally due to my ebb and flow of my finances. We'll see.

No comments: