Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Sorry I haven't written

I've just felt so terribly rundown; I'm not sure why. Friday evening I came home and was in bed by 9:30, slept twelve hours, and then another two, and still felt a little off when I went to work. In fact, I found myself debating as to whether I wanted to continue to work Saturdays, since it would be wonderful to have a catch-up day. I finally made a resolution to just milk more time out of my evenings during the week, as the reasons to stay outweighed the reasons to go.

Work went well all around. Regular customers had missed me last week, which was nice. The University of Kentucky won their football game over the University of Louisville, a major rival, so customers were happy. But I came in and was tired and my feet hurt, and had some other things to do, so I didn't get any blogging done.

Now I'm up and ready for the game. It's almost time to go to the bus stop. I've had a little caffeine. Tonight there's the big Kroger run, too, so I may not feel like writing when I come in. Tomorrow I'm going to Danville to visit family, but I should be home fairly early. So I'll catch up on the news tomorrow night and post anything blogworthy then. Have a good day (I almost said night; it's still dark outside). :)

No comments: