Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, September 25, 2010

One Saturday night down, one more to go

and my feet are killing me. I'm so looking forward to not standing for eight hours at a time. The first six or seven aren't so bad--it's once you go to stock the cooler and there's just concrete and no relief mat under you that it gets bad.

I did go to Kroger's afterwards and got a few things but otherwise did nothing on my list. I forgot to call Brenda about her guppies, and it's too late now. I didn't set the DVR. What I did was sleep until almost 1 pm then got ready and went to work, went to Kroger's and now I'm home, having a snack. (I had an honest-to-goodness meal from Texas Roadhouse tonight, although it seemed odd not to be getting it with Brandon. Much quicker, though--the man is fairly picky about his food and it takes awhile for him to decide on what to get.) I'm already ready for bed. I just need to get things ready for the game (transfer the notes, gather up the stuff that goes with me like the voice recorder and batteries).

Okay, I'm going to check the news really quick and then get things situated. Good night.

No comments: