Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, March 30, 2007

I am up ridiculously late

having been over at some friends' home into the wee hours. But I'm having a quick snack before bed, so I'll go ahead and type a few things in.

1) I learnt a new word today. Nosology, the science of classification of diseases. Cool. One should always learn something every day.
2) Spring is definitely here. We've had weather in the 70s and 80s, although tonight it's a little nippy with the wind, but still pleasant. All sorts of things are blooming, and the air is heavy with scents (and allergens). A mustard plant in the back of my building shot up in two days' time, it seemed, and it's blooming already. We had quite a spring storm the other day; it woke me up with lightning in the morning and the creek behind my apartment was swollen, but as far as I know we didn't have any of the problems others did with the line of thunderstorms.
3)I so need to do laundry tomorrow. I found a suit one of my co-workers gave me (her daughter had lost weight and had been my size) that hasn't been worn. Guess what I'll be in tomorrow?

Well, that's it. I'm finished eating; time to go to bed. 'Night.

No comments: