Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

An hour of TV shorts can hurt your brain

Adult Swim is so wrong. And I have to admit, I love several of the programmes on it, especially Robot Chicken, Family Guy, and Moral Orel (with the town librarian, Ms. Censordoll, whose job is to protect children from 'filthy thoughts'), plus some of the dark, artistic anime shows they've had. The other day someone introduced me to Saul of the Mole Men, based on such shows as Land of the Lost and Doctor Who (both childhood favourites of mine), which just hurt my brain. It's got the campy special effects down pat, and it was pretty good. I loved another show, Frisky Dingo. I particulary liked its animation and humour. Be sure to check them out if you have a somewhat quirky (read: weird) sense of humour.

No comments: