Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Yay! Dwana's back!

Dwana has been gone all weekend and through last night as part of a family vacation to the Great Smoky Mountains. Although I'm happy she's had a chance to get away, I've missed her terribly. This morning I didn't see her car in the parking lot and thought perhaps she hadn't made it back in time for work. So, when I did see her, I, who am really not a touchy-feely kind of girl, ran up to her this morning and hugged her. In mere moments, she really perked up my day. Yay, and welcome home!

N is in Bosnia with one of co-workers, Sadija, but they're coming back Monday. With B off on maternity leave and C at a tennis tournament, it's been waaaaay too quiet around work.

No comments: