Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, June 13, 2004

I'm a freak

listening to: 'Stupid' by Sarah MacLachlan
feeling: Guess :)

I'm probably going to regret this post, because it's way too much personal information, but, here goes:

I have discovered something strange. Playing Scrabble (TM) on the computer makes me horny. I start trying to spell sexual words. It makes me want to just throw caution to the wind and do dirty things, to send those virtual tiles flying and jump the nearest person around. Unfortunately, having been alone for nearly 13 years, this isn't possible, and so I have to seek less satisfying alternatives. This seems to be an extension of my time in school, when writing papers late at night would be a problem because I'd get distracted by my hormones.

I'm convinced there's some part of the brain that has to do with deadlines, concentration, etc. that cross-wires with the libido. Or maybe the stars are in some funky alignment. More likely, I'm just a freak. :) Mind you, I don't have what one would call an over-active libido normally. But boy, when it hits, it hits.

No comments: