Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, June 26, 2004

This looks so much like my Care Bear (Cerys)

Petfinder PetNotes. I hope Betty and her sister Belinda (who unfortunately was caught looking a bit psycho in her picture) find good homes.

Cerys is 13, but she is only 30lbs. She's a lab/terrier mix so she looks kind of like a lab puppy all the time, except she's obviously older these days, greying here and there and getting the lumps and bumps and cataracts of an older dog. She has been such a wonderful companion; it's hard to think of my sweet girl getting elderly. I bathed her today and she just walked up into the bathtub and was so patient. The new tub is big enough widthwise for her to stand that way, too. Then I took her out for a great roll in the grass. I'm sure these puppies are a good bit more active, but how could anyone not love those faces?

No comments: