Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

So, I explored a little more

and I discovered a few things.
  1. There are actually two entrances directly across from one another. The parking lot continues around so that there are spaces near this second entrance; I just happened to be almost smack in the middle of the arc of the parking lot, where the false entrance is.
  2. The children's department is on the left as you come in through the front. I didn't go and explore that, but it looks about on par with the amount of space for the adults, if not more so. This is a consistent set up in terms of how Eagle Creek was, how Tates Creek is, and I think Beaumont is the same way, although I can't remember. I've never been to Northside, and I think Village is set up a little differently as they are not in a freestanding building, but rather a strip mall/shopping centre.
  3. The bathrooms are interior to the library, which is nice, rather than when you first come in through the breezeway like it used to be.
  4. There is, indeed, a drive-through with a window for picking up held items and two drops. I didn't look to see if these were the same or if they were like Tates Creek's, which has one for books and one for audiovisual media.
Anyway, with these additional features I feel a little better about the place. I figured I just hadn't explored enough. But seriously folks, get some signage up soon! :)

No comments: