Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, May 26, 2017

I won't actually say I'm exhausted

But I am looking forward to this weekend, especially tomorrow and Monday, as I don't have to take A to and from work at ungodly hours.

After six weeks of an open schedule, where I was very busy, but not working, I feel like I've plunged back into the world of work pretty deeply, and at times I was treading water, because it's very fast-paced work involving lots of mental gymnastics, flexibility, and multi-tasking. Most nights I've come home and dropped to sleep by 8 or 9 pm. I haven't been up to blogging at all. Tonight I feel that way, like if I could just close my eyes for five minutes, I would feel better.

I can't make this long. I'll try to write later.

No comments: