Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, May 04, 2017

I spent the evening with a friend

Looking at things on the computer and eating a lovely fennel casserole with zucchini, yellow squash, onions, tomatoes, basil, and (of course) fennel, with cheese over top. It was so good we both had seconds.

As a result, I didn't quite get everything on my list finished, although I did go to Lowe's and got everything I wanted. I'm going to repot several houseplants, and fix the window boxes up with sweet potato vine, light purple petunias, and dark purple calibrachoa. I think that'll look nice.

So the plan is to get up early tomorrow and:
  1. Re-pot and pot the plants.
  2. Set the window boxes out on their ledges.
  3. Pull out the things from the walk-in closet.
  4. Call in the air conditioning and toilet issues.
  5. Go to pulmonary rehabilitation. [Cancelled due to soreness/pain]
  6. Go to counseling.
  7. Unload the dishwasher.
  8. Load the dishwasher and run it.
  9. Do the mountain of non-dishwasher-safe dishes.
  10. Apply for a job.
  11. Get the goldfish.
  12. Take a friend to and from a meeting.
In addition to everything else I said I'd do today, I went to the library, paid my fines, and picked up a couple of interlibrary loans for a friend. Now I'm tired and I think I'll head on to bed. Good night!

No comments: