Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, July 04, 2015

Things I'd like to do today

  1. Straighten up living room.
  2. Put away old laundry.
  3. Gather new laundry.
  4. Wash dishes.
  5. Put water in fish tanks.
  6. Water and cull plants.
  7. Clean out refrigerator.
  8. Take a dip in the pool.
  9. Game notes.
  10. Read.
  11. Check on my friends.
  12. Check on my mom.
  13. Take out trash.
  14. Take out recyclables.
  15. Watch Galaxy Quest and/or The Wicker Man (the original with Christopher Lee, not that Nicholas Cage abomination).
  16. FIREWORKS!
[Update, 11:34 pm: Wow. I didn't do much of anything today, did I? But I did get a lot of rest, and the game notes took more time than normal. Also, the temperature was in the high seventies/low eighties, and I didn't think the pool water would be warm enough as a result. But anyway, yeah, I mostly slept, which is mostly what I do when I'm alone. :(]

No comments: