Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, July 20, 2015

Things I'd like to do tonight:

  1. Bake two loaves of bread, one for A, one for myself.
  2. Clean out the bedroom nightstand.
  3. Rearrange TV stand.
  4. Consolidate plants.
  5. Water plants.
  6. Fill up the fish tanks.
  7. Put things back in the walk-in closet that are out because the air conditioning leaked.
  8. Go through clothes to give away.
  9. Put away clothes.
  10. Go through library books and get those that need to go back together.
  11. Go to the library, pick up a hold, and turn the other books back in.
  12. Go over bills and finances. [on Thursday]
  13. Clean out the refrigerator.
  14. Take out trash.
  15. Take out recyclables.
  16. Corral the plastic bags and put them in the car trunk.
  17. Find the source of yet a new crop of fruit flies (I've been careful to put banana peels in a bag immediately and the like). There's not a huge amount, but it's troubling.
  18. Put photos back in their drawer.
  19. Organise medicines.
  20. Organise phone covers.
  21. Straighten up desk.
That should be plenty to do, don't you think? But I'm going to try not to lie down or otherwise set myself up to go to sleep. I feel pretty awake now. I'm going to start with the nightstand because I'm right next to it, and go from there. But I'll try to write later.

No comments: