Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, July 31, 2015

Home for now



I have been so sleepy all day. I just want to take a nap, but I'm afraid I'll actually go to sleep. A and I might be going to the grocery tonight since they have plans with family tomorrow. I've been up since about 4:30 am straight, and of course had interrupted sleep all night, but that was my own fault. I just got something from Microsoft asking about the upgrade experience, which allowed me to not only rate but comment, so I told them about the compatibility report issue and alternative I used.

One thing I did not even think about doing when I was off (I did beforehand, but promptly forgot) was to get my allergy shots, so I did that today after work.

Last night a friend got us Chinese food from Jin Jin, and I got a fortune cookie but forgot to eat it. I just found it in my bag when I went to get a banana. It says: 'Ignore previous cookie.' :) Ha ha. It's been awhile; I don't remember what the last one said, but I remember I wasn't happy with it. So, good.

The sun is shining brightly through the windows, and the aquarium is producing a gentle fall of water. The fish are very happy to have full tanks. I love the late afternoons in my apartment. And the houseplants have bounced back where they were looking a bit peaked before I watered them. I just watered the outside ones as soon as I got home, because I forgot them.

I really do want to take a nap. Really. :) Instead, I guess since I've eaten dinner, I including a delicious if odd fortune cookie, I should head over there and discover what we're doing tonight, Brain. Of course, the answer is always 'try to take over the world'.

No comments: