Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, December 05, 2013

Hmmm...didn't think today would be worse than last night

I feel like crap. For one, I'm premenstrual. My mood, which has been pleasant for days, took a nosedive. Then there is a winter storm coming and the day has been very gloomy in all sorts of ways. I didn't sleep well last night because my elbow kept waking me up (I think I have tendonitis in it again). Ibuprofen is barely touching it. I have a cold sore. As the day has progressed, I have had a headache develop and lots of aches in my joints, especially my ankles, neck, and shoulders. I actually left work a little early because quite frankly I wasn't accomplishing much, although the morning was quite productive. I think I'm going to curl up in a ball and take a nap. Granted, that's hiding from some of the problems I'm wrestling with, but I'll be able to handle them better later in the evening with a little more rest.

No comments: