Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, December 05, 2013

Feeling a bit better

Right before I went to bed, I saw the news on Facebook that Nelson Mandela has died. What an amazing life, and an amazing man. By the time I woke up a couple of hours later, my phone was telling me through two different applications and reaction to the news was all over the Internet.

My arm is still hurting but in general my aches are better, as is the headache. It is still raining pretty hard outside. I am already tired of it, and of course tomorrow there is supposed to be ice and snow. I should do some things around the house, but frankly I don't really want to. I don't want to go to bed again, just yet, either, so I'm in a quandry. I might do some game notes tonight, at least for awhile, and then read. But I feel restless, like I need to go for a drive or something. I don't know. Just not sure of what I want at the moment. Ever have that happen?

No comments: